|ALTA STAGIONE*||MEDIA STAGIONE*||BASSA STAGIONE*|
€ 100 - € 180
| € 90 - € 180|| |
€ 70 - € 120
|Standard Double / Twin|| € 180 - € 230|| € 150 - € 230|| € 90 - € 150|
|Extra bed|| € 30 - € 50|| € 30 - € 50|| € 20 - € 50|
Rates are inclusive of VAT, service and Buffet Breakfast.
Rates are indicative and may vary. To have an exact quotation of your holiday please contact us by email.
* HIGH SEASON: from 30th March to 30th June 2012; from 31th August to 10th November 2012; from 28th to 1st January 2013; from 1st February to 12th February 2013; from 22th March to 6th July 2013; from 30th August to 9th November 2013; from 27th December to 31 December 2013.
* MEDIUM SEASON: from 1st July to 30th August 2012; from 2nd January to 5th Jenuary 2013; from 8th March to 21th March 2013; from 7th July to 29th August 2013.
*LOW SEASON 2011: from 11th Novembre to 27th December 2012; from 6th Jenuary to 31th Jenuary 2013; from 13th February to 7th March 2013; from 10th November to 26th December 2013.
The Local Government has established a tax on the stay for the tourists who will sojourn in the Territory of Venice and which will have to be paid directly at the Hotel. The amounts shown do not include this tax.
The amount of the tax mostly depends on the category of the Hotel; its position in the territory (historical centre, islands, mainland) and on the different seasons imposed by the City of Venice reported here bellow:
High Season: 01.04.2012/30.11.2012 - 01.01.13/08.01.13 - 04.02.13/21.02.13 - 01.04.14/30.11.13.
Low Season: 01.12.2012/31.12.2012 - 09.01.13/03.02.13 - 22.02.13/31.03.13 - 01.12.13/31.12.13.
Rules of Imposition:
1) The tax is imposed until a maximum of 5 nights stay.
2) A reduction is allowed for young people from 10 to 16 years old.
3) Free for children under to 10 years old.
a) People who live in the city of Venice.
b) Children up to 10 years old.
c) People who practise rehabilitation therapies in treatment structures in the communal territory, with their assistant (1 per person).
d) Parents of a ill child.
e) Couriers of bus and tourists assistants who take care of groups organised by travel agencies of almost 25 people. The exemption is applied to every bus driver and every tourists assistant.
f) Official volunteers who give their service in town during public events organised by the Local, Regional, Provincial Government or during ecological emergencies.
g) People who are part of the public, state, or local forces, and also the national fire fighters who stay for service exigencies.
The exemption in cases c), d), e) has to be justified by the presentation of a certification showing the position in question, to the manager of the health structure which testify:
- The condition of the diseased or patient
- The referenced period of the hospitalisation or health treatments.